Natl Sci Open
Volume 2, Number 2, 2023
Special Topic: Chemistry Boosts Carbon Neutrality
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Fang H, Liu D, Luo Y, et al. Challenges and opportunities of Ru-based catalysts toward the synthesis and utilization of ammonia. ACS Catal 2022; 12: 3938-3954. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Jiang YF, Zhang T, et al. Size sensitivity of supported Ru catalysts for ammonia synthesis: From nanoparticles to subnanometric clusters and atomic clusters. Chem 2022; 8: 749-768. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Peng X, Chen W, et al. Insight into dynamic and steady-state active sites for nitrogen activation to ammonia by cobalt-based catalyst. Nat Commun 2020; 11: 653. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ye L, Nayak-Luke R, Bañares-Alcántara R, et al. Reaction: “Green” ammonia production. Chem 2017; 3: 712-714. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao W, Qi L, Wang Y, et al. Interfacial engineering promoting electrosynthesis of ammonia over Mo/phosphotungstic acid with high performance. Adv Funct Mater 2021; 31: 2009151. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Shen H, Choi C, Masa J, et al. Electrochemical ammonia synthesis: Mechanistic understanding and catalyst design. Chem 2021; 7: 1708-1754. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hansgen DA, Vlachos DG, Chen JG. Using first principles to predict bimetallic catalysts for the ammonia decomposition reaction. Nat Chem 2010; 2: 484-489. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang L, Fu X. An ammonia-hydrogen energy roadmap for carbon neutrality: Opportunity and challenges in China. Engineering 2021; 7: 1688-1691. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y, Setzler BP, Wang J, et al. An efficient direct ammonia fuel cell for affordable carbon-neutral transportation. Joule 2019; 3: 2472-2484. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Elbaz AM, Wang S, Guiberti TF, et al. Review on the recent advances on ammonia combustion from the fundamentals to the applications. Fuel Commun 2022; 10: 100053. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.